When creating a website the process the designer follows is key to creating the ideal website for their clients. In order to do this we keep the client involved throughout the design process.
Below is a step by step process we generally follow when we are contacted by a potential client.
- Email/call or meet client to discuss their requirements
- Produce some basic designs based on their requirements
- Confirm in writing exactly what they want from the website
- Agree a price, sign a contract and take a 20% deposit
- Design a mock-up of what the website will look like
- Send to client for approval
- Make any modifications to the mock-up if necessary
- Build the first web page
- Ask for clients approval on the design and usability and take 40% of the final price
- Build the rest of the website
- Receive the final 40% of the money for the finished website
- Wish the client all the best for the future and help them and their business when the website has been handed over